Monday, June 15
1:51 p.m. A window at a vacant house in the 20100 block of County Road 26 was broken, and appeared items in the home had been gone through. There were no suspects.
Saturday, June 20
2:34 p.m. A welder was found in the road in the 23000 block of County Road L. A man reported a welder and trailer missing from his brother’s residence. His brother had died that morning. The found welder matched the description of the missing one, but the trailer was still missing. A suspicious white Chevrolet flatbed truck driven by a heavy set white, bald man was seen in the area. His passenger was described as a skinny white man with a long beard.
Monday, June 22
5:14 p.m. An 87-year-old woman was cited on suspicion of assault in the 17100 block of County Road 25. While a man and woman were burying a dog who had been put down that morning, the woman arrived and demanded they return her dog (a different dog) and struck the man in the leg and head with her walking stick. The suspect was the man and woman’s grandmother and the dog did not belong to her.
Tuesday, June 30
2:39 p.m. An iPhone was reported lost or stolen at McPhee Reservoir. When the phone was placed into lost mode, it gave a location for the phone. The residents of that location stated they did not have the phone.
Thursday, July 9
4:54 a.m. A warrant for criminal mischief and domestic violence was issued for a man in the 5600 block of County Road 25. The man became angry that he didn’t have enough room in the bed he shared with his girlfriend and began yelling and then broke several windows. He left the residence and could not be located.
Wednesday, July 15
2:51 p.m. Electronic harassment was reported in the 3800 block of County Road J.5. A man attempted to purchase a computer through Facebook Marketplace. The seller kept setting up meetings and shipping arrangements but never followed through and then began harassing and threatening the buyer.
6:34 p.m. A structure fire was reported in the 14500 block of County Road 29. The cause was believed to be spontaneous combustion due to high heat and rotted wood on the trailer frame. There were no injuries.